Welcome to the Webiny Architecture Overview. This section will provide you with a visual overview of the Webiny architecture and as well explain the basic flows and components involved.
This section is structured in 5 main articles:
- API - Talks about the API architecture, Apollo Gateway, and the built-in services.
- Security Service - Although security is part of the API architecture, this article focuses on the user authentication flow.
- Client Side - Overview of the architecture that's required for serving client-side apps.
- File Service - Serving files is a rather complex topic, so we decided to make a dedicated article to provide a better overview of this service.
- Resources - Overview of the resources that get created and deployed.